Become a volunteer and make a difference! SCORE® is made up of volunteers from all business backgrounds coming together as a team with a common goal:
to help small businesses succeed.
www.santafe.score.org is our local website.
The typical volunteer contributes 4 to 6 hours a week as a counselor, administrator or knowledge resource.
Volunteers are extremely important to Santa Fe SCORE®. Our volunteers provide their time and experience to insure that SCORE®:
- helps our clients succeed
- makes Santa Fe a better place to live
- provides volunteers significant personal satisfaction
The Santa Fe Chapter, with offices in downtown Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Business Incubator, is always interested in finding qualified counselors who have a strong business background and a desire to share their knowledge with others in our community.
Nationwide, 12,400 men and women, retired and working, donate their time and talent to assist America’s entrepreneurs. At our 350 SCORE offices, volunteers provide confidential one-to-one and team business counseling and low-cost entrepreneurial training workshops and seminars. In addition, many counselors provide e-mail counseling directly from their homes or offices.
- Be a leader in the effort to provide real-world assistance to small businesses.
- Gain fulfillment by sharing your business experience and expertise with a new generation of entrepreneurs.
- Build relationships with local business leaders to provide economic growth and employment opportunities in Northern New Mexico.
- Connect with entrepreneurs though counseling, or share your knowledge at SCORE®’s entrepreneurial training workshops.
- Give back to the community in return for the help that has been provided to you by others.
For a part-time volunteer opportunity with flexible hours, please call us at 505-988-6302 or e-mail us at SantaFeSCORE@gmail.com, for more information about joining the Santa Fe chapter.